terça-feira, 2 de dezembro de 2008

Smashing Pumpkins Concert - San Diego CA

The concert was great. I have some videos but they are on .mov format. I have to convert them etc. The pictures are great!! After the concert I told B.C that the concert was really nice. He told me that was one of the best concerts giving by Pumpkins in this tour. I told him that I was from Portugal and he ask me if i knew where his come from... bla bla.. I should told him that probably he was from Mars. Well.. it was great and special concert :)


SMASHING PUMPKINS "A Song for a Son" UCSD SAN DIEGO 11.30.2008



SMASHING PUMPKINS "SOMA" UCSD SAN DIEGO 11.30.2008



SMASHING PUMPKINS "TONIGHT" UCSD SAN DIEGO 11.30.2008




SMASHING PUMPKINS "EYE" UCSD SAN DIEGO 11.30.2008



SMASHING PUMPKINS "BODIES" UCSD SAN DIEGO 11.30.2008