quinta-feira, 30 de outubro de 2008

Squirrels in Chicago

Hello! It´s late and I need to sleep but first I need to write a little bit... Last weekend was great. I went with Gab and Fred to Chicago. First Stop: Denver
Second Stop and the final Destiny: Chicago. Chicago is called the "Windy City", "Chi-Town", and the "City of Broad Shoulders". The trip was nice. I was sleeping all the way to city of wind. It´s like Aveiro (my hometown) :) When we arrived I had to buy a beret/cap to put in my head...the cold was so strong that it was really necessary to buy it. We slept in a comfortable Hispanic motel. It was far from the downtown but it was cheaper than the others so we think that it was a good choice. Chicago is an attractive and astonishing city. I saw a lot of parks where people could go running and make some sports. Those parks have great sightseeing’s to the urban part and to the Lake Michigan. My first post about this city is just a small video about some new friends of Chicago. Enjoy the moments…